Thursday, April 14, 2011

"I saw three ships go sailing by, go sailing by...." Well these aren't ships, but they do sail!


    This is my latest oil painting!  It was done with brushes and a knife....up close it is really messy looking, but viewed at a distance (like paintings should be) it looks pretty darn good!  What do you think? 
     For those of you who have tried to follow my blog and had trouble, you can now follow me through your e-mail!  Just check my side bar.
    Stay tuned because I'm in the process of starting my give aways!!  This blogging "stuff" has so many neat things that you can do and it can be really fun!  I can't wait to share more things with you and your friends!
This is a tad blurry "cuz" I enlarged a teeny, tiny download version of the  painting!  Just step back a few feet from your computer screen and it will all come into focus...at least it did for me! LOL!  My son , Joey, is working on his version of this too.  When he is finished I'll post it for you to see.

No comments: