Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chic Chalkboard

I've been admiring all of the framed chalkboards that I've seen over the last couple of years. I kept thinking "I can make one of those"!  Finally, I was able to find an old picture that had a frame on it that I liked. 


I had intended on getting chalkboard paint that you roll on, 
but came across this spray paint and decided to give it a try. 
It worked pretty well for what I was doing.


This is the old picture. 
If it had been an actual painting I would not have painted over it. 


Taking the picture out of the frame was super duper easy!


Dunmore enjoyed watching. Isn't he cute?!




 I then spray painted over the picture with 
chalkboard paint and replaced it in the frame.


All Finished!!


My old book page wreath is given 
new life by hanging on my chalkboard ;)


 Happy Painting!

XOXO
Josie





No comments: