Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tour de Colours

Cars on tour.....that is cars in Tour de Colours!!!!! This latest mural is a result of two minds coming together. You know the saying "two heads are better than one"? Well it is so true!! A friend /co-worker of mine has a little boy (who is as cute as a button and smart to boot!) that needs a super cute playroom. His mom  had an idea to use paint cards on the wall to help teach him colors. I thought it would be neat if we could take that idea and add to it. So I suggested we paint cars on the wall as if they're going on a color tour! I think it has turned out great so far! I still have approximately one hour of painting left and then she will seal everything down with several coats decoupage. 

Beep Beep!!!
Honk! Honk!
Whirrr Whirrr!!!
  Putt Putt!!! 
I got so carried away with the detail of painting that on the mural instead of painting "putt putt" , I painted "put put".....thankfully that will be an easy fix! Lol!
  Vroom!!!!

I will update with photos when it is finished!

Happy Painting!!
XOXO
Josie








No comments: