Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Craft Paint Cans

Wow! It has been a long time since I have posted! I have been very busy with a full class of students at school and of course that takes every bit of my time! I don't even have time hardly for the most important part of my life and that's my family. I usually get to work at 7am and leave around 5 or 6pm, only to take a bunch of stuff home to work on!
That's enough about that though! I want to share with you a project that I completed this past August. A lady whose daughter was getting married asked me if I could paint some lids to several craft paint cans that she bought. The paint cans served as substitute gift bags for the bridesmaids. I thought that was pretty cool! She bought cute little draw string bags to put girly type gifts in and then put them down in the craft cans. The craft cans are clear so the fabric on the bags shows. I decided to paint the lids to match the fabric and to also include each girl's name on the lid. I have to say they turned out very CUTE!



HAHAHAHAHA!!! I see my toe in this picture!

Happy Painting!
XOXOX
Josie

No comments: