Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Little Wreath

This is just a quick post. I seem to have less and less time lately, but I somehow managed to make a cute little wreath! It cost about $7.00 to make. I went to the Dollar Tree and bought a small floral ring that I used as the base for my wreath. Next,
I wrapped it with burlap ribbon. While I was doing that I tea stained 2 packs of coffee filters that I got from the Dollar Tree.Once those were dry ( I gave them a little help with the hair dryer), I hot glued them around my wreath. I started on the top outside edge and stopped once I got about halfway across the front. I stopped there because I wanted the burlap to show on the finished wreath. Take a look..I think it turned out super cute!



XOXOXO
Happy Crafting
&
Happy Back to School
Josie

No comments: