Monday, June 27, 2011

Horse Oil Painting

I thought I'd give you a peek at the painting I've been working on for the last few days. Just keep in mind that it still has quite a bit to do before I can sign my name and call it finished.
Below is the photo that I'm using as my reference. The picture was taken a few years ago when I took my 4th graders on their end of the year field trip to a farm. 
Isn't he  beautiful! The kids had a blast feeding the horses,
 playing in the creek, going for a wagon ride, and of course eating!

I had painted for about three hrs at this point....

I always have a mess when I paint!

Starting to come to life...

Getting better...
Almost finished...sorry about the glare.
 The paint was still wet .
I'll post my completed painting in about a week.
I guess Joey didn't like the kiss from his mommy/teacher! LOL!

No comments: