Friday, July 1, 2011

Cookie Press and Cake Decorator



My mom, daughter, and I spent the last several days in Columbus visiting my sister. While there, we went to Easton to do a little shopping. Easton has the best restaurants and retail stores around. That's my opinion of course! 


Reese's® Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake
While we were there we ate at the Cheesecake Factory! Yum Yum! We shared
the 30th Anniversary  Chocolate Cake Cheesecake,
 the Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake,
and the Reese's Peanut Butter Cake Cheesecake (pictured above)!



Crate and Barrel
At Crate and Barrel we saw lots of cool things!

My mom and I love to bake! So, we ended up buying a Cookie Press/Cake Decorator and Cookie Pan from Crate and Barrel!

Just press your favorite cookie dough into the shapes.  Easy breezy!

Cookie Pan was on sale for $6.50. Yeah!

Here is the Cookie Press! Can you say ooh, ahh? 

The cookie press comes with all these designs for your cookies.
All you  do is put your cookie dough in the tube and
squeeze the handle. It's also used for cake decorating...it comes with 6
different icing tips! The cost $ 29.95.
I've mentioned in the past that I really like antiques...well, I have an antique Cookie Press too! It has a lot in common with my new one, but at the same time it is very different! 

Made by Mirro in the U.S.A. How 'bout that!


Look how they spell the word cookie...


Some of the designs are the same, but not all.
It also only has 3 icing tips.

You have to twist the handle.


It has a wooden stand for the cookie shape pieces.
Nice for displaying the pieces too!

I found this recipe in the instruction book ...it has my name!
 I don't see  or hear my name very often. I guess my name is antique too! LOL!
I'll have to try this recipe. It might be a keeper!



XOXOXO
Josie

No comments: