Tuesday, December 27, 2011


God has blessed me with 3 beautiful talented children! I love them so much. Every day God shows me how lucky I am to be their momma! This Christmas my Lil Anna gave me an apron that she sewed all by herself. She is in the 8th grade and has been taking sewing lessons over the last several years from her grandmother (my mom). Remember the days when Sewing was an actual class required in Jr. high school? Those were the days! Every girl should learn to sew and I have to say Anna is gettin pretty darn good!!!



I love this vintage style print!!


Children are a gift from the LORD;
they are a reward from him. 
Psalm 127:3

Thank you so much Miss Anna
 for my beautiful apron! I love it,
 but I love you even more!

oxoxox
Mommy Josie



1 comment:

Vicki said...

This is precious Josie!!! I ove the vintage print too...she did a great job!! Miss you!!