Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chloe ~ Oil

Finally! I have finally finished my oil painting that was inspired by my niece Chloe! I started it last summer...as a matter a fact you can check out the old blog I posted about it. You can find it under under "labels" in my sidebar. I had planned on finishing before the start of this school year, but life happens and I just never had the time. Instead of being able to paint and craft, all I've been able to do for the last 7 months is lay in bed at night and think about all the projects that I want to do this summer! Come on summer...hurry up and get here!

 This photo is a tad bit fuzzy for some reason. I guess I really need to invest in a good camera!


XOXO
Josie










1 comment:

Zeke said...

Saw you commented on my website. Thanks for your appreciation.

Love your art by the way. I personally could screw up stick men...