Saturday, May 31, 2014

Fun Way to Display Your Photos

I am always looking for craft ideas. Something to 
put a new spin on a traditional way of doing something. 
So, I decided to "shabby up" an old picture frame. 
I've seen several versions of these out in stores 
and most recently at a graduation party.
 You could use this idea to display Christmas cards,
 school photos, postcards, or you could even turn it 
into a calendar to count down to an event by adding 
number cards. Let your imagination go wild! 
This is me trying to craft with a cat on my back! hahaha!
 He has a habit of jumping on our shoulders and just hangin' out. Crazy cat!!!
SUPPLIES:
Old frame
twine 
Hot glue/hot glue gun
craft size clothes pins
embellishments ( I used paper flowers)
photos
Hot glue twine from one side of the frame to the other.
 I hot glued these pretty paper flowers to my clothes pins. 
They are actually recycled from the Easter baskets that
 I made my kiddos! So that makes me smile!!
When you finish, all that's left to do is add your photos!
Happy Crafting!!
xoxox
Josie


No comments: