Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Girls' Craft Night!

A few weeks ago a couple of my girlfriends and I got together for a Moroccan themed craft night. Well, the food was Moroccan themed not the craft. hahaha! We had the best time eating, crafting, and enjoying each others company! We even watched Casablanca!!!
The craft project idea we got off of Pinterest.
 I would embed the link to it, but when I clicked the image 
on Pinterest it did not take me to the original site. Luckily, the project is easy to do!
SUPPLIES:
white mug with a smooth surface
sharpies
stickers or stencils
All you do is decorate your mug with sharpies 
and bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
You can use stickers or stencils to give you a nice outline.
Be sure to remove the stickers before you bake your mug.
I bought my mug at Kroger.
"If TEA can't fix it....
it is a serious problem."
Use your Sharpie to make dots all around your letters.
 Be sure to get them very close together near the edges of the letters.
Remove your stickers and then bake in oven at 350 degrees.


Happy crafting dear friends!

XOXOXO
Josie

No comments: