Saturday, February 2, 2019

Fall Burlap Wreath


    Gosh! I can't believe that the last time I posted on my blog was 2015! Time has slipped away, and my life has been an utter whirlwind! My family and I have gone through some major changes in our lives and for the last four years we have been trying to catch our breath and make sense of things.... Sadly, during this time I haven't had energy or motivation to do much painting or crafting. I have felt like I have been just going through the motions of life to just survive. Do you ever feel that way? It is a lonely feeling. Fortunately, I'm learning to put one put in front of the other and to move forward in a positive way.
    Last year I did get a little boost of energy to do a burlap wreath! It turned out cute and was super easy to make. I used a grapevine wreath and pipe cleaners for my base. Next, I cut burlap ribbon into squares that I secured with the pipe cleaners onto the wreath. I also bought artificial flowers from Hobby Lobby to add a touch of color! 
    With help from my friends and loved ones and returning to the little things that I enjoy doing in my spare time, I am again feeling that I have meaning and purpose. Hope this wreath inspires you to keep working through your struggles! Just put one foot in front of the other, Friends!. 

xoxoxo
Josie



No comments: