Friday, April 10, 2020

Good Friday


Happy Good Friday Friends!

We are definitely living in some historical times! I would have never thought that I’d be teaching my kinder students through an online platform or wearing a face mask to grocery shop. Yet, here we are. It can be scary and lonely at times, but I have hope in my Lord and Savior. I know that He can cause good to come from even the bad times. I know that I can trust in His word when he says not to worry about tomorrow.

To keep things somewhat normal our church is having a drive-in Easter service. All you do is park in the parking lot (every other space) and listen to God’s word. We did the same thing last week for Palm Sunday too. For safety, social distancing is followed by staying in your vehicle and the building is closed. Better to go the bathroom before you get there. LOL

Tomorrow our church is having an Easter Egg hunt….. but this year volunteers hang Easter Eggs on a tree in their front yard. Each family that want s to participate is given a list of house addresses. As they drive around and find the houses, their kids can jump out and grab an egg! Below is a photo of the eggs that I’m working on for my azalea bush out front. I think they turned out pretty good. I used ribbon and pom poms from last years Easter baskets that I made.


Happy Easter Friends!
I hope you enjoy your weekend!
Remember this will be over soon and will definitely be something 
that we can share with our future grandkids.

xoxoxo

Josie



No comments: